Saturday, June 6, 2009

Ridiculous Article on VY


Check it out!
I follow theScore.ca on Twitter so you can imagine my bewilderment when I came across the below post:

"Goal-line Stand - Argos add Vince Young to "secret" negotiation list http://tinyurl.com/m4ydvl"

Now, if you have been following my blog posts you will find in Smashmauf Football that I spoke on the Vince Young situation in Tennessee and how he really should be exploring new options. If the Titans are not willing to give him the minutes to develop into a starting / Franchise QB, then they ought to grant him freedom to pursue other opportunities. I am definitely an advocate for that so imagine reading the above article from theScore's Brad Gagnon. While there have been rumblings in some of my circles about the possibility of Michael Vick playing in the CFL, the thought of Vince Young playing in the CFL (and with the Toronto Argos no less) is mindnumbing.

Hopefully, there is some truth to this article because that's a pretty bold statement to make. I have sent an email to Brad for further info. and I will keep you posted.

0 comments:

 
© Copyright by Smashmauf!  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial